July 21, 2011

A nice trip to my Hometown.....

Recently I visited my parents at Native (Medinipur District, West Bengal) almost after one year. Although it was rainy season but frequency of rainfall was very less compared to what I expected. Instead it was too hot weather and humid too.
But whatever it may be after all it is my native and visiting my relatives after a long period gives immense pleasure. 

While in vacation I captured few snaps of the villages surroundings and also my house. Here are few of them..............
My House

A Small Tulasi Temple in front of the house

Honeybee Hype on a Tree
(Visible through a Guava Tree)
A Cinnamon Plant.....in the process of growing as a Tree...

Balcony View during Rain...

Almost the day came to an end......so beautiful...
A small river passed by........

Just a View...
A Plant slowing growing to be a tree year after year
(Name ...? No I can't say at all...very much valuable )
Sun was hiding at the end of the day

Rain.........only Rain....


I can never forget the days I spent at my own house during the rainy season with all family members. Having fried pakodas with "Moodi" (puffed rice - popular bengali snack), a bit mixture of salty and spicy snacks..
Oh...so yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment