October 30, 2012

My Farewell at Rennaaissancce Sarovar Portico, Hosur


It was 16th October, Tuesday, my last day at Rennaaissancce Sarovar Portico, Hosur. I spent whole day in hurry to finish up the induction and handover-taken over to my successor in position, as I was getting transferred to another Sarovar Hotel’s Property in Hyderabad.
I worked in Sarovar Portico, Hosur for two years, made lots of friends to work with me, had party with colleagues’ many times……those moments were awesome.
But it’s the day, when I had to move on…..may be that is called life. There was also a day when I moved on from my college life to working life be parting from my college friends, and after a long time I parted again from them to another job…..got new friends, new colleagues, new assignments, new challenges…and became used with the systems.
On my last working day, my colleagues arranged a farewell session in our Banquet Hall “Signature”, after cake cutting session; we had emotional sharing of views and moments which I spent with them. I ended work for the day by meeting Managing Director and General Manager, who loved me a lot.
I left hotel hurted although I was happy for my new job. I looked back at the hotel, a tear rolled out of my eyes, again parting from something very close. I gained a lot from this hotel, I lost some one during working in hotel, lots of memories were jumbled up, I speeded up myself to reach quarter for packing, I had to move on…..and move on…….
To all my colleagues of Sarovar Portico, Hosur……I just would like to say that I love you all, I will miss you all for sure…….


All in banquet hall...starting with GM


Sous Chef & F/O Executive


Sharing experience with all


Unexpected Gift...but Precious...


With Mr. Jyothishankar (Head-F&B Sales)


With GM, Mr. Ranjeesh P. K.


With Mr. Swaroop (HR Executive)


With EH/K, Mr. Vinod Kumar


With Ms. Sabitha (Marketing Manager) and GM


With my successor Mr. Mohan Sagar


With Mr. Hari Kumar (Sales Executive) 

No comments:

Post a Comment