September 06, 2019

Teachers Day Wish to all Trainers, Teachers, Facilitators...

Once Albert Einstein said, 
"The World as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It can not be changed without changing our thinking".

To change our life we need to change our thinking first. 
When students do well, we say that the student is brilliant, but when the student fails we say that the teacher is not good. 
Don't you think here the change in thinking is needed? 


Today on the occasion of Teachers Day, I wish all my teachers, trainers, facilitators who have taught me many lessons in my life to achieve enormous achievements and to my dear colleagues in same profession a VERY HAPPY TEACHERS DAY.

I have penned down to write my blogs again, after almost 14 months. These months have been very tighten for me to bind in some work or other which forced me to stay away from writing the blog. But I am back again....


No comments:

Post a Comment