April 14, 2022

A New Journey Begins.....

 It was almost one and half years I missed out to be with my favorite hospitality industry, as I could remember the days when I was contacted over a zoon call by the so called my own HR team an was informed that I was to be furloughed. It was an unexpected moment; a moment which should not come to anyone's life. I had to accept it by thinking it was as God's Plan.

Time moved on, I also moved on with my new assignment further in Hyderabad, joined with a facility management company heading HR and Training, but realized later that I am not the right fit for the company, as I can not tolerate the unethical practices.

Eventually my job search was on and I landed up in Chennai again after almost 4 years. I have just taken up an assignment in InterContinental Chennai Mahabalipuram Resort as Learning & Quality Manager, last year in December. 

It is a great Resort by the InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) and the only Luxury resort managed by the brand in India. 




No comments:

Post a Comment