December 03, 2010

My New Job.....as Training Manager

A New Job.............
A New Experience...........
A New World.........

A New way of expressing the ideas.........
..

Corporate world.... Dashing.....Competitive....Dynamic....Resourceful.....Needy....and of course Enjoyable....


..
I am in my New job since last one and half months, joined Sarovar Group of Hotels at Hosur.
My hotel's name is "RENNAAISSANCCE SAROVAR PORTICO".
Let me take you to a quick briefing about my hotel..

It was started in 1994. Today we claim ourselves as the Third Largest Hotel Chain in India with 47 hotels presently running and expecting 27 more hotels to open by another few months..
Our group consists of the following Brands: -
  • Sarovar Premiere
  • Sarovar Portico
  • Park Plaza
  • Park Inn
  • Hometel
  • Geofreey Club


No comments:

Post a Comment