December 08, 2010

My Sincere Contribution to previous employer repays worst way....

It was almost two months I resigned from my previous organization, where I was working as Lecturer for the Department of Hotel Management.
...
I worked there for four and half years. I had been contributing myself for all the activities over there, whether it is teaching or any other administrative activities.
...
I did not allow anyone to point out finger at me and found the mistakes, so that they can blame me for my work. Yes of course I got many helping hands during my tenure of service over there. My colleagues in own department as well as other departments helped me a lot in all aspects.
..
In the month of October, while one National Inspection Team visited that organization, I put my resignation letter just before that. On request by the management and also after realizing the scenario of inspection, I decided to leave that organization after the inspection only, and the management agreed to my word.

They promised to do my clearance once the inspection would be over.
And the day came, inspection got over, people were waiting to know about the inspection status. 
I did my clearance from all the authorities as prescribed by the Management. All my clearance was done successfully, and I  was waiting to receive my Salary and deposit.
..
...
Month gone..another month came.... When I am eagerly waiting for my deposit and salary to be credited in my account as per management rule, I came to know that they have changed the rule.... And the Rule is whoever is leaving the organization anytime before May month, they can get their salary only after May month of every year.....Too disappointed...
..
Is there any other organization which has a habit of changing its own rule frequently without informing its staff members.

There were different rules for different employees...I myself badly experienced. Let me give a small example - when i joined I had to deposit my original certificates as well as one month salary, but at the same time my colleagues who joined, they deposited only certificate, no  salary..and after two years they took their certificate too, by making so called top management fool.
..
Anyways I do not want to express my frustration here. It is a bitter experience for me, hope in future I can step forward carefully....
..
..
But friends, I will share a note with you today, it is really meaningful and worthy too...

Someone said that.......
"Love your Job, but don't fall in Love with your Company/Organization, because you do not know when your Company will stop loving you".....
..
....
....... 
Today I am telling you friends, the above quote is 100% correct...Believe it.... 
My sincere contribution to my previous employer is repaying me in this worst way.....

No comments:

Post a Comment