December 09, 2011

My Dad's Retirement...

30 November 2011, it was Wednesday, a sad day in my dad's life, the day when my dad took retirement from his service life. He was working with Deshduttabarh United High School, which started journey long ago as a Junior School and with its growth and development achieved as High School Affiliation. Approximately 3000 students from the surrounded villages study over there. In fact I myself studied there a decade back. 
My dad was associated with the every step's growth and success of his School, and it was the day, which made him sad. After all there is a limit to feel things as your own. Every person working in Govt Organization has to be bounded by the laws and regulations and my dad would not be exempted from the rule.

On his last day at School, his colleagues were falicitating him with farewell function. Here are some moments captured in my camera.










No comments:

Post a Comment