December 05, 2011

A Train Journey


It was 23rd to 25th November’ 2011, I was traveling by train, journey from Bangalore to Howrah to my native. Incidentally I had two interactive companions in my compartment, one named Jeeva Nand and another Sangeeta Dutta.  We all are of same age group almost. Jeeva is an Airforce Officer working in Bangalore Yehlanka Airforce, he was to meet his parents in vacation in Bihar. Sangeeta is pursuing Ph.D from Jadavpur University at Kolkata; she had been in Bangalore to collect her M.Sc. Marks Card; she was heading abck to Kolkata. Well, it was a nice chat for during the journey in Train. We shared our experiences to each other in our field of expertise.
I felt the different taste and preferences of various people in their thinking and doing things. 
It was a nice journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment