June 18, 2012

First Day of my Driving....

Today, morning at 7:30 am, for the first time I drove a car.................Yes...I did....because I was learning driving and today was my first day of learning.....it was thrilling and quiet enjoyable...

I always had intention to learn driving as soon as possible but didn't get scope or chance to do so...finally got the chance and no more delay on that....Got up at 4:45 am, finished my morning works and got ready by 6:00 am, reached Driving School at 6:30 am, waited for sometime...it was 7:15 am and I sat on driver's seat.......first day itself I drove around 10 kilometers...it was long straight road....wow.....cant forget ever....

Well, I am even more excited to get the Driving License soon.......


 Photo is not mine...it is taken from google....

No comments:

Post a Comment