June 04, 2012

Ragiguda Temple in Bangalore

On 03 June' 2012, Sunday I visited a Temple in Bangalore, I had heard about the temple from one of my friend, but was not able to take time out from my busy schedule to go and visit the temple.

Finally, it was yesterday I decided to visit. Ragiguda Temple is situated in J P Nagar, to trace the exact location, it is just beside the Central Mall in J P Nagar.

This temple is beautifully designed and architected. The Deity God is Lord Hanuman. Like other temples in South India, here too you will find all Gods in one temple, starting with Lord Ganesha, Godess Annapurna (Maa Lakshmi). The main temple is on the hill, where the idol of Lord Shiva and Lord Rama along with Lord Hanuman are placed in separate temples.

This temple is surrounded by a fantastic soothing park with fountains and stone sculptures.
Although photography was prohibited inside the temple, but i couldn't resist myself to take few snaps outside the temple.
Here are some views.........have a look................

Way up to Main Temple




An Artificial Water Falls in the Park...

 Bad Photographer with good Shot........

Quiet & Calm




No comments:

Post a Comment