August 08, 2012

A Moment I Felt Emotional

Today Evening after a Session of Games & Activities, when I was on call with my mom, suddenly I saw a bunch of Crows were on top of our basket ball court wire-net, it was not so catchy that I have to mention here, but the catchy thing was one of those crows suddenly started cawing much above on my head. First I didn't give attention at all by thinking that it must be like other birds, as and when they are passing by they sound... But that crow was continuously cawing and going around circle on tree top level.

As myth, I was introduced to this story of Crow's Cawing again and again by my ancestors and my relatives that if any close relative dies, their souls miss us and they try to express the same through the voice of crow.
Last year my kido brother left all of us forever in the month of October, me and my family are still in shock of losing our most dearest one. Today, when I was calling to my mom and the crow started cawing, I realized that it was my brother's expression for missing me through the voice of crow.
Although it looks like weird, but there is nothing else to be believed, because I lost my brother and I know that he'll never ever come back to us.

I am missing my brother very much....can't express to anyone......and I will miss him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment