March 10, 2015

A site visit in Shameerpet, Telangana

Recently, I had been to a place called Shameerpet in Telangana state. The place is 40 kms away from center of Hyderabad, It took just an hour to travel. I and two of my colleagues visited the place to have a site inspection of an area, where an upcoming residential area is growing up.
It is actually a kilometer away from the main road, but nevertheless it is well connected to the roads. It has straight accessibility to the NH Express highway. The site is away from the city pollutions but in cool and calm surroundings.
A peace lover may easily opt for the place to build a house. In fact one of my colleague, who accompanied with me, has bought a land and also started constructed the house. The site is well planned and beautifully structured into architectural designs.
The site is well covered by greenaries on one side and water park on another side. 
I seized the opportunity to capture some snaps in my camera, who knows I may think to come here again or may thing of having one of the house for self in future...
















No comments:

Post a Comment