May 22, 2015

'Piku' Movie Review

Very recently there was a Hindi Movie released in theater named PIKU, which is a hit movie of 2015. I would say after a long time I have enjoyed a movie (i.e. piku), realistic with instant comedy scenes. 
It is typically pictured on a Bengali family with orthodox head in the family. Loved the acting of Amitabh Bacchan and Deepika Padukone, so spontaneous and flawless. Loved to see that Amitabh speaking in Bengali language  during certain conversations, actually that added the authenticity if the character which he played in the film. It would be unfair if I don't mention about Irrfan Khan, who was also spontaneous with Amitabh and Deepika. Overall a very good casting with very much successful outcome.
Being a Bengali, I felt the movie script is original, you will certainly find such characters in some Bengali family.
I would rate the movie 10 Star out of 10 Star.

Picture Courtesy to Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment