July 21, 2020

A Throwback Moment with Unforgettable Memory......

Today while checking my old documents from the previous workplace, I suddenly discovered a picture which was clicked almost 11 years back in 2009 at the T. John Group of Institutions, Bangalore. The moment was captured with my students after a curriculum session was completed. The students were of sixth semester BHM (Bachelors of Hotel Management).
It was a mesmerizing moment where I had most of the young talents to be aspired hoteliers; as I was working then as the senior lecturer for the Hotel Management department.


Today I am so happy that most of them are working abroad in many hospitality segments, touching the sky high.
Having a feel good factor after looking at the above throwback picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment