September 14, 2020

Certification on 'HR Management & Analytics'

 This pandemic situation (COVID-19) has taught us many aspects in life, both in positive and negative way. However one good aspects of this situation is upgrading skills through online courses. 

There are plenty websites available to undertake the online courses on various subjects. One among them I found was AMITY FUTURE ACADEMY. Recently I had completed an administration course from the academy and found very useful.

It was "HR Management and Analytics"

The best parts of this course are:

 Crisp and precise content

 An experienced facilitator and his training techniques

 Course is divided into structured modules (with not so long duration)

 Each subject matter was well explained with suitable examples

 The great looking certificate

 It's not so cheap (I mean to say it is a paid course)

I have several key take-aways as I always wanted to upgrade my skill sin Human Resource Management and Analytics. I am sure I shall cherish and apply the learnings at work getting an opportunity.

You can learn many courses from the same weblink, based on your choice of content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment