December 27, 2020

Walk Away from the Negatives (Video) !!

 "Walk away from the People, who Poise your Mind,

Walk away from the Conflicts, which will never be Resolved,

Walk away from the Situation, which spreads Negativity,

.......

The more you Walk Away from them, you will experience a New World".....

There is absolutely no benefits being with the people or the situation which will trigger the negativity. It poises everything. It can turn a positive person to a negative. 

Once Swami Vivekananda said, "If you are trying change a negative minded people, good; try for it. But if they don't change then just change yourself".

In simpler words, just walk away from them, don't try to explain or convince them to be good, because they will not.

We encounter many people in our lives who have influenced our mind and profession in negative way. At times, we may not avoided such people, however, we can very well walk away from them. The choice is always with us.

Let me give my own example.. 

In my previous organization where I was working, my reporting boss was of extremely negative mind. He never felt himself safe from me when he noticed every time that the team  members were very close to me in order to solve the doubts and/or assistance and moreover I was much approachable to them. Probably, that was brooding in him, finally one day he decided to take revenge in a professional way and he did it successfully when the COVID situation was at it's peak. Well, I decided to walk away from him - from his negativity - from his negative intentions.

Whenever I find myself in a negative and stressed situation, I always follow these thoughts (mentioned in the video below); a positivity pushes me to be strong. 

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CglYNsKqodI

For more such motivational quotes in form of short videos, click the link below & subscribe as well: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiuYeyPTX5K57htoQgdmBtg/ 

1 comment:

  1. For more motivational quotes in form of short videos like above, subscribe the youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiuYeyPTX5K57htoQgdmBtg/

    ReplyDelete