March 10, 2021

Drawing needs patience !!

 I was trying my hand out in drawing after quite sometime; and the interest was grown again while I saw my five years champ was trying out something in similar way, as the assignment given by the school. 

I thought for a while and remembered my childhood days when I used to draw the nature, village, flowers, animals, freedom fighters and so on with pencil. It inspired me to try out in drawing again. After all it is been quite a few years I didn't draw at all. 

However, after a two hours of trying I could make this portrait (below); it is the depiction of a village where a river passed by, fields are with crops, a vegetable hawker walking on the road, and few animals to complete the picture.

Sharing it with you all..


No comments:

Post a Comment