April 24, 2012

My Tuition Teacher in Early College Days…………..


Mr. Harekrishna Tamli, a simple Gentle Man, non-aggressive in nature. I used to take mathematics tuition from him while studying Mathematics Honors under Vidyasagar University (West Bengal).
It was actually been a long days to meet him. I went to his house to greet him and wish him and his family with the prosperous New Bengali New Year (Bangla Nabo Barsho). He is young, dynamic and a good mentor. He is the teacher of Govt. High School quiet not so far from his residence. I met him this time during my short visit to Native. We were delighted to meet each other after all we have had a good relationship.
We exchanged lot of words and opinions about the general happenings in our life and handling them.
 Mr. H. Tamli
 Working on his Computer

 With Mr. Tamli
 Mr. & Mrs. Tamli

No comments:

Post a Comment