April 24, 2012

A Train Journey to Bangalore………


After finishing my short vacation, I was traveling back from my native by a train (Yeshwanthpur–Howrah Express). In my compartment along with the other families there were few naughty kids too, who actually were jumping and playing all over the compartment. They were tremendously notorious while they were playing, I could see them not listening to their parents also on being warned as they were jumping from one berth to another vertically and that too with a competition of who can get into first.
I liked the kids…eventually came to know their names…..Aditi (Girl – 7 yrs), Adyait (Boy – 6 yrs) and Hansha (Girl – 2 yrs), all of them are studying in Bangalore Reputed Schools, except the little one (in fact the most naughtiest one).
The parents of the above kids were also enjoying their kid’s naughtiness, so am I, although I was literally scared of them if in case anything happened to them while climbing the berth. Well, it was all fine. To be very frank, I had never been notorious throughout my life (so far).
I thought of capturing them in my camera, we may never met again. After all it was a train journey, so many comes, so many travels, who remembers whom……









No comments:

Post a Comment