December 21, 2015

Received "Best Training Manager" of the year 2015 Award

After serving a leading hotel group for about more than 5 years, here comes the FRUIT. On 18th December 2015, I was awarded as the "Best Training Manager" of the year 2014-15 during the Annual HR and Trainer's Meet in Chandigarh.

I started my journey of being Training Manager in October 2010, and over the period of time getting upgraded from one hotel to another in the Group, today I am with Radisson HITEC City Hyderabad
It was during our Annual HR & Trainer's Meet, which was happening in Chandigarh this year. Last day of which was the award giving ceremony and the much awaited time came to an end. For the last three years, I was being nominated for the Best Training Manager category, but finally the trophy was of the winner (my colleague of other unit). 

But this year, time was inclined towards my side... It was my great achievement being Training Manager to be awarded as "Best Training Manager" of the year.

I am very happy and thanks to almighty for his blessings on me to be patient and serve the organization with full dedication and commitment over the years.





No comments:

Post a Comment