December 21, 2015

Review of Hometel, Chandigarh....

Hometel, Chandigarh is one of the Sarovar Group of Hotel out of 69 hotels across the globe (statistics as of now). We had Sarovar's Annual HR and Trainer's Meet 2015 in Hometel, Chandigarh. As I always like to pen down for something which I have experienced by myself, so today I am going to mention few of my observations about Hometel, Chandigarh.

Although the brand HOMETEL is Economic vibrant brand with limited services offered by Sarovar Group of Hotels, but the hotel is very competitive in the locality. Rooms are as usual as per Hometel standard with coozy bed and limited space, but maintained very sophisticated standard. The food was awesome with authentic tastes. The employees were always up-to ready to serve standard, very polite, and attentive.

I must mention few of their employees - PRINCE, DHANANJAY, VIKAS, NARENDRA, VIDESH, AVIJIT, KAPIL and many more....

Hotel has reception in 2nd floor and also has enough external space. Banquet halls are big and well maintained. 






Hotel General Manager




No comments:

Post a Comment