April 28, 2016

My Farewell @ Radisson HITEC City Hyderabad

After a long 3.8 years of successful journey at Radisson HITEC City it was the time when I had to say Good Bye to the work place on 12 February 2016.
In Radisson I have learnt how to be mature in terms of dealing with colleagues, learnt how a busy hotel should run when it successively does full house month after month, learnt the man management, and also various sides of training process which should be implemented.
The man behind my maturity at Radisson is none other than the General Manager, Mr. Subrata Banerjee, a well experienced and seasoned expert of Hospitality Professional, who guided me in each and every step in Bossy way as well as Friendly way. I have learnt from him a typical style of leadership, a highly inspirational one.
Most of the times I was counselled by a Man who has been there for me whenever I felt to be guided, he is Mr. Venugopal, Financial Controller. During my journey he taught me how to differentiate between good and bad at work and also the priorities in life.

It was very much successful journey at Radisson, the more I think the more I feel to write those experineces down, but then I may miss most of it.

Thanks to each and every one for making me proud that I have worked in Radisson, but here after I need to grow further in career....








No comments:

Post a Comment