April 28, 2016

My new place of work...Novotel-Ibis, Chennai, Sipcot

It was my dream to work with Accor Hotels and that comes to be true today. It was not that easy how it is today. However, after the wealth of experiences and with my parent's blessings finally I am in Accor Hotels. 
I have joined Novotel-Ibis Chennai Sipcot as Learning and Development Manager in Talent and Culture Department since 15th February 2016. 
Novotel having 180 keys and Ibis having 180 keys both situated in same campus just opposite to the IT Park Entrance of SIPCOT Siruseri. 
In every step here I am learning the procedures and deliverable of my position. The people here are the best, the culture here are appreciated, the leaders are well experineced, overall a great place to work..

I am sure I shall excel my knowledge and experience here in Novotel-Ibis Chennai Sipcot and will grow further in my career.



No comments:

Post a Comment