August 16, 2016

Certified Trainer Conference 2016 in Bangkok

It was the first time for me attending Certified Trainers Conference in Bangkok after I joined Accor Group of Hotels. This time it was scheduled to happen in abroad. I had wonderful experience in the CT Meet after meeting many of my L&D colleagues across Asia Pacific Accor Hotels.
We, all participants were welcomed by orchid garland and cocktail dinner. It was almost week long conference with brands knowledge, regional updates, lots of new inputs, guest experience improvement, and many more topics. I was fortunate enough to interact with the well-experienced trainers of Accor Hotels from Australia, Greater China, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Korea.
I was inspired by their art and styles of facilitation. I am sure I shall meet them again in the next year.
Here are some moments spend during the Conference and during evening dinner....


































No comments:

Post a Comment