August 25, 2016

My Stay at Mercure Hotel Hyderabad in May 2016

I had been to the Mercure KCP Hyderabad for 5 days to undergo one of my important training. The hotels was very new with fresh fragrances, situated in the middle of the city Hyderabad, very close to the famous Hussain Sagar Lake
Having very good specious rooms with unique colored themes, the hotel attracts many corporate clients. The employees were superb to take care of you every moment. The Chef offered us lovely yummy delicacies of Hyderabad, which I was really missing especially after leaving Hyderabad (from my previous assignment). 
It's bar is about to get ready due to license processes, but the hotel overall is neat, clean and crisp.
I had a memorable stay in Mercure KCP Hyderabad.









No comments:

Post a Comment