August 16, 2016

Novotel Platinum Bangkok...

One of the best hotel to stay in Bangkok, rising high with its beautiful structure is Novotel Platinum Bangkok. I had the opportunity to stay in there for a week-long conference and guess what they were ready to welcome us. My check-in process was very smooth, although I reached hotel bit early than their regular check-in time, however they gave me the room immediately. 
The hotel is situated at the heart of the city adjacent to Platinum Mall. You need to take elevator to 6th Floor to reach their Reception area, adjacent to which they have a all day dining restaurant "The Square", opposite to which they have a bar-n-lounge "Le Bar". 
With 200 plus rooms, swimming pool, gym, restaurant and bar, Novotel Platinum serves to all it's guest with very high standard.
It amazed me when I saw the General Manager, Mr. Suresh (Indian Origin) always interacts with other guests in Lobby as well as in Restaurants, so polite and approachable person. All the employees were very courteous and always helpful.
I liked the way they created color coded theme breaks for us on different days, it was very attractive and unforgettable. 
In every step they did not hesitate to create a 'WOW' factor. To name a few, after every conference day when I returned back to my room, found either the chocolate, or a paper-made shirt inside which the check-out options were beautifully illustrated, etc.
Every employees at the hotel were at their best to take care of your stay, to name a few ... Knot, Nui, Hom and many others (I am not able to remember their name)....













No comments:

Post a Comment