September 24, 2017

A Trip to Tirupati

After a long time, almost after 3 years I visited Tirupati Tirumala Temple with my friends. However, it was after almost a decade I walked from Alipiri to Tirumala along with my friends. First time when I visited Tirupati for Balaji Deva Darshan, I walked from Alipiri (down) to Tirumala (up on the hill) with my friends for 9 kms. It was a thrilling journey. Later I visited Tirupati for deva darshan another 9 times, and after ten years again got inspired to walk all the way to have Balaji Deva Darshan.
It was thrilling as walking in form of climbing the steps on saptagiri was not so easy like earlier, but we made it in 3 hours 45 minutes and had a fantastic darshan of Lord Venkateswara in just one hour of being in queue.
Thanks to Lord Venkateswara for giving me such opportunity. I love to visit again and again.






















No comments:

Post a Comment