March 19, 2011

Karnataka Police...........taking BRIBE

Yesterday (18.03.2011) I was going to Bangalore for for purchasing the lights for our upcoming bar in hotel, my GM, F&B M and E. H/K was also there with me. After crossing the border of Tamil Nadu when we reached Electronic City, a group of traffic police stopped our vehicle and called driver. Driver was charged with a fine for crossing the signal, whereas there was no signal in half kilometer radius as we frequently visit Bangalore.
Anyways, we didn't argue with the police, the driver gave them some bribe as we were in hurry to go and come back.......
Few snaps I caught on my mobile while our so called Bangalore Policeman was taking bribe.....



Photography................Myself

1 comment:

  1. This is not uncommon in Bangalore at all. Every corner, every signal, every high ways you will surely find a group of police doing their regular duty along with taking bribe.....

    ReplyDelete