September 03, 2016

Grand Mercure Mysuru....An Accor Hotel

It was my first time when I stepped into the Hotel Grand Mercure Mysuru, one of the fantastic property of Accor Hotels which was opened two months back.
We had been there for our Annual HR & Trainer's Meet. Beautiful structure with historical themes are incorporated with the designs in many areas including hotel rooms.
Nice Coffee Shop (Name La Uppu) with extended open area dinning, Poolside Restaurant (Name - By the Blue) were very lovely dinning areas. Employees of the Hotel are extremely courteous and helpful, always at your service.
I guess GMM is the only standard upscale hotel in Mysore at present.
Hotel also has a small shop at Lobby which sells the arts and crafts of Mysuru special.
On arrival we were offered with a lovely welcome drink. After entering into room we found a lovely elephant towel art kept on my bed (appreciate the HK employee whoever made it). 
Every day when I used to return back to my room I could find some sort of nice towel art of animal shape placed on my bed. Those were lovely.
I must say their employees are awesome and always smiley. Some of them made a great impact during my stay with whom I happened to interact more, to name few of them IBA, PREETI, AARTI, ASHOK, YOGESH (Manager), RITU, BHADRU, RAJNI (Manager), and many more.

You are guys are lovely and fantastic....
Keep doing good...













Picture Courtesy to Self..

No comments:

Post a Comment