October 22, 2010

My Last Day at T. John College………

Finally the day has come when I have to say good bye to T. John College, Bangalore. It is being long journey in T. john College since four and half years approximately.

I joined this College in the year 2006, June 23 as a Lecturer. I didn’t realize that I will serve to this institution for more years, but it just happened. Day by day I involved myself in academic and administrative activities. 

I saw four final year batches of students to pass out from T. John College. So many of them were placed in prestigious organizations like Taj Group of Hotels, ITC Group, Sheraton Group, Leela, Le Meridian, The Oberoi Group, Golden Chariot, Jet Airways, Carnival Cruiselines, etc.

While recollecting my memory I feel satisfied that for this college I gave my level best in all the circumstances. I have learnt a lot from each and everyone. I achieved so many fame in this college, few of them are: - 
  • Become Certified ISO Auditor.
  • Was the T. John College ISO Coordinator.
  • Awarded as Best Teacher in 2009-2010.
  • Had been AICTE coordinator.
  • Had been in Associate NAAC coordinator.
  • Was the in charge of making University affiliation report & LIC Report
I have learnt so many lessons from my colleagues (whether good or bad), out of them one had great impression in my life and who taught me how to control my anger, how to lead from front, how to be perfect in all work, etc. All those are helping me to lead my way to success.

I believe in one Quote said by someone, “It is true that only people who are jealous of you & below standards comment on you and the one who is above you, just smiles at your mistakes”…….

So go on performing consistently, if you someone criticizes it means you are far ahead of them, if someone smiles at your faults try to rectify your mistakes, success will surely come to your feet……


 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being an ISO Auditor! ISO standards contribute more to a company's economic sustainability than ever before. An increasing number of manufacturers and business customers will not even do business with a supplier that is not ISO certified.


    Haley
    OHSAS 18001 Training

    ReplyDelete