August 21, 2020

A virtual session with Sun International Institute, Vizag

"Every interaction is an opportunity to Learn"................

I love this quote very much; as a seasoned L&D professional I believe that learning has no boundaries - be it age, or profession. When I interact with people in any form I try to find an opportunity to learn from the interaction. 

Recently, this week I was honored to facilitate a virtual session on 'Staying Positive during the Crisis Situation' to the enthusiastic students and faculty members of 'Sun International Institute of Tourism & Management, Visakhapatnam. 

I always enjoy the 'feel-good' factor while sharing my life stories with the attendees in every situation. From my presentation, few points which I really use the most are:

➽ Leaving a Positive Memory on other's mind.

➽ Surround yourself with the 'GOOD' people always.

'Self-Work' works. Writing in your personal diary 'No matter what......'

➽ Making it as the year of 'SELF'. The six 'Self-Dimensions' - Self Respect / Self Discipline / Self Respect / Self Development / Self Esteem / Self Love

 


No comments:

Post a Comment