November 11, 2020

Paddy Field - God gifted Golden Crops..

 Rice is one of the chief grains of India, as the country has the largest area under rice cultivation. India is one of the largest producers of Rice and West Bengal being the top most state ranking number one in Rice production. 

Our family members (extended) have many farming lands which are extensively used to cultivate rice. Seasonally it is the main crop which we do cultivate, and here are some glimpses of our paddy field with such a lovely golden colored crops on its way to ripening.






There is lot of precautions taken to cultivate the rice, as it is a step by step process which needs thorough attention. A farmer understands it better. We have been witnessing this for years although I have been out of sight in cities for my work, still I am close to my filed and I am proud of it.

Picture courtesy to Self...

No comments:

Post a Comment